Instructions to download E-Books and First Chapter Free for E-Books
You must register with Trinity Enterprise Inc at www.trinityenterprise.ca prior to downloading E-Books and First Chapter Free.
In order to view E-Books you must first download and install “flip viewer”. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Select the book you would like to download.
- Click on the “Digital flip” icon under the book. This will bring you to another web page to download the product. In the new window, click on the “Download now” button. You will be directed to another page.
Click “Download” again on the new page. When a new window appears click “save.” Choose the location you would like to save the file to and click “save” again. The download will begin.
Click “close” when the download completes.
The file should now be in the folder you saved it in.
Find it (fv373.exe) and double click the file.
Click “run” on the window that comes up.
Click “I agree”
You have now successfully installed “Flip Viewer.”
- Return to the Trinity Enterprise page for your desired book is on and click the “First Chapter Free” icon.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click “sign in”
- Click “save” when a new window appears.
- Select location to save the file to.
- Click “save”
- Click “close” when download completes
- Return to the location you saved the file.
- Double click the file you downloaded (i.e. The Venetian Cabinet.exe)
- Click “run”
- Click “next”
- Click “finish”
Instructions to download audio files
You must have an MP3 player (eg. Windows Media Player or Winamp) in order to hear audio files.
- Select the title you would like to hear.
- Click “hear it!” or the icon next to “hear it!”
- The song will begin to play in your MP3 player.
Any other problems?
Any other problems? Just email us or call (506)693-2252 or the toll free number: 1-866-693-2259. We're glad to help.