- Internet Link (links provided to obtain more information)
- Different reading levels (Usborne works with language Specialist)
- All project books come with stickers to decorate your activity
- Step–by–step explanations of the Hows and Whys.
- Cut–away illustrations so children can get the inside view.
- Double page lay–outs which open so that the book is easily propped up, enticing the child to delve into the pictures.
- Pages filled with activity–a lot of material to explore on each topic.
- Straight forward text simplifies the reading process–short sentences encourage the child to read.
- Many of their preschool books feature charming illustrations by Stephen Cartwright with a
- "Find–the–duck" theme through–out.
For More information on USBORNE BOOKS check out their website
Request Updates About This Category